Monday, June 29, 2009

Personal Statement!!

An individual that has made a difference in my life is my mom. I know that is what everyone says, but it is really is true! She is a person that has been there for me every time I have needed her! We are so much alike I have learned so much from her and I have no idea where i would be without her.

So they also is another individual well individuals my best friends! I know I can always be my self when I'm around them and I wouldn't have it any other way. We laugh, fight, act crazy, talk about the future, we have are inside jokes that no one else gets, but us! I know that we will always be the best of friends sure we life might lead us all in different directions, but they are the ones that know we better than I know myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment