Monday, June 22, 2009

Dorms!

So living in the dorms where amazing! I had no idea they would be that fun! The first day we moved in they throw us on a bus the first 30 minutes of being there. When we got back thats when the real fun start! We did everything from dance parties to water balloon fights.

The way we all bonded was great and i don't think we could of bonded that way without living together. We all got along so well and i feel that I know them so much better than I did two weeks ago. There was never a dull moment!

I miss living in the dorms so much! It was really one of the best times of my life and I wish we could of stayed longer! Ooo and the R.A's where the best! It felted like they where one of us! I just loved staying in the dorms! It makes me excited for when I really get to live in the dorms!

No comments:

Post a Comment